GMK Metaverse: The Multi-Coloured Slash Kit
Kits like the GMK Metaverse 2 are the perfect way for fans of metaverse gaming to show off their love.
Inspired by the Japanese game Persona 5, it was designed by Dead Encryption, which has also created other amazing GMK sets in the past. The monochromatic set, with hiragana sublegends, work with the red Royal kit to channel the colour scheme of the game.
Included in the base kit are 138 keys, while the novelties kit boast 30 keys inspired by game imagery. You can also opt for the spacebar kit, wich offers an extra 20 kets to further expand the layout selection.
GMK Metaverse 2 Desk Mats
The GMK desk mats feature themed artwork from OneCreativeMind and come in two sizes. They are made from high-quality fabric and rubber and are ideal for protecting your desktop and keyboard.
The GMK Metaverse 2 desk mats portray game images and are ideal for showcasing your love of metaverse gaming.
GMK Metaverse 2 Keyboard
GMK Metaverse comes with amazing features. Let's go through a few of them
- Universal interchangeability: The keyboard keycap comprises a 104-key +5-key modifier, which delivers complete compatibility with 100%, TKL, 65%, and 60% keyboards.
- Outstanding PBT keycap: The keycap is made of high-quality thermoplastic resin with a solid texture finish. It has ultra-thick walls, which are best for intensive gaming
- XDA profile keycaps: The XDA keycap is perfect for ortho-linear ergonomic applications
- It has a large contact surface and a large finger touch area.
GMK Metaverse Price
The price of the GMK Metaverse 2 by Dead Encryption is around $500. Prices differ according to where you choose to shop. Let's look at some options for purchasing the GMK Metaverse slash kit.
• eBay • Amazon • Daily Clack • Carousell • DESK[H]ERO • MYKEYBOARD
If you are seeking a terrific gaming slash kit, the GMK Metaverse kit is a cool option. It features artwork themed on the game's characters, quality materials, outstanding design, and can make your desk space look more stylish.
Author: Priya Kumari
Priya is a passionate content writer and the co-founder of Finendorse. She is an enthusiastic crypto investor and has a huge interest in the upcoming digitisation age.